Everyone knows that summertime is the best time to go adventuring. The sun is out, the weather is warm, and the opportunities for outdoor (and indoor) fun are plentiful. Grab a glass of Rainstorm Pinot Gris or another fine Oregon wine, and start planning your own adventure! Need some ideas? We’ve got you covered!
- Go hiking: Grab your pack, head to your closest national or state park, and hit the trail. Hiking is an excellent way to get in tune with nature, and you’re guaranteed to witness some amazing sights and scenic vistas. Stash a bottle of Oregon wine in your pack for a top-of-the-trail treat.
- Take a stay-cation: Being a tourist in your own city is underrated. When you take a stay-cation, you get the chance to look at your home with a whole new perspective. Do some research online for the most ‘tourist-y’ things to do, and enjoy!
- Jump out of an airplane: Send your adrenaline skyrocketing by booking a tandem skydiving session. If free falling isn’t your thing, a white water rafting trip or a visit to your nearest zip line park will get your heart pounding.
- Hit up an outdoor music festival: Summer is THE time for partying at a music fest. If there’s not one in your town, no problem. Gather up a few friends and make a road trip out of it! Because road trips + music festivals = unforgettable summer adventure.
- Venture to wine country: No, we’re not talking about Napa Valley! Oregon boasts its own premier wineries, and the scenery in our fine state is second to none. A delightfully crisp Rainstorm Pinot Gris will have you convinced of this in no time.
When it comes to adventures, there’s no time like the present. We may be halfway through July, but that’s okay – there’s still plenty of time for you to plan an adventure or two before autumn comes!